- Health and Wellness in Partnership with Local Thought Leaders
- Notables Book Club
- Bookman e-mail lists!
- Calendar of Events
- Notables Book Club with George Heartwell
- A 1,000 Mile Walk...: Loreen Niewenhuis
- Little Paris Bookshop - Bookman Book Club
- Kathryn Remlinger at Loutit District Library
- Blood on the Michigan Mitten
- Holiday Marketplace
- Poetry Lives!
- Notables Book Club with Lazaro Vega
- Light Night
- The Lady of the Rivers - Bookman Book Club
- Michael Perry - Montaigne In Barn Boots
- Discounts & Services
- Hours & Directions
- Search E-books
- Search Audiobooks
You are hereBack to top
21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Are you looking for a great book about leadership? We're pleased to join the endorsement of a new Bookman customer who just ordered a copy The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You. This customer is so impressed with this book that the copy just ordered will be a gift!
Stephen Northcutt has this to say
This is an excellent first or second leadership book. Don’t expect to see anything truly novel in any of the laws, but the total package is a tasty dish, and I chose to read this book twice before writing this review. Maxwell uses stories from his church experience, sports, famous figures in history, and business acquaintances to bring the laws to life. If you have been studying leadership seriously for a long time, you might choose to pass on this one, but it is a fast read and well written. https://www.sans.edu/cyber-research/book-reviews/article/21-laws-bk-review
The Bookman is an independent bookstore, and proud to partner with Kobo and Libro.fm to provide our customers with e-books and audio books!
Availability: Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Published: Thomas Nelson Publishers - September 16th, 2007