- Bookman Emails Signup
- Bookman Info Hours Directions & Services
- Bookman Book Clubs
- Cultural Immersion Experiences with Barbara Lee VanHorssen
- North Ottawa Wellness Foundation
- Calendar of Events
Thank you for shopping The Bookman's on-line store! If you find a title on our site, and wonder if we have it in-stock in our Washington Avenue home, please give us a call at (616) 846-3520. Online orders will be shipped to your home, office, or gift recipient!
You are hereBack to top
Cracking the AP Statistics Exam, 2020 Edition: Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
List Price: $19.99
Our Price: $17.99
(Save: $2.00 10%)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Statistics Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with answer explanations, content reviews for all topics, strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of formulas and reference information, helpful pre-college advice, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs for how to set up box plots, dot plots, and other statistics graphics
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.