- Bookman Emails Signup
- Bookman Info Hours Directions & Services
- Bookman Book Clubs
- Cultural Immersion Experiences with Barbara Lee VanHorssen
- North Ottawa Wellness Foundation
- Calendar of Events
Thank you for shopping The Bookman's on-line store! If you find a title on our site, and wonder if we have it in-stock in our Washington Avenue home, please give us a call at (616) 846-3520. Online orders will be shipped to your home, office, or gift recipient!
You are hereBack to top
Reprogram Your Subconscious: How to Use Hypnosis to Get What You Really Want (Paperback)
Call for price and availabiliy. (616) 846-3520.
Open the door to your subconscious mind; your silent, invisible partner that is responsible for how you think, feel, and behave. You'll discover how to reprogram your subconscious mind-sets, beliefs, and behaviors, so you can get what you really want in every facet of your life. Learn about Gale's specialty: Reprogramming Hypnosis and self-hypnosis to keep your subconscious supporting your desires. Enjoy unique perspectives, dozens of instructive case studies, a wealth of information, easy-to-use applications, abundant original scripts, plus affirmations. Beginners as well as the experienced and/or professionally trained in hypnosis will realize life-altering benefits from this book.
You will learn to:
- CONNECT to your suggestible subconscious for reprogramming purposes.
- SPEAK the words that your subconscious understands and will enact for you.
- DELETE faulty subconscious programs, replacing them with beneficial ones.
- FORTIFY strong high self-esteem so you consistently believe in yourself and in your success.
- RELEASE negative emotions that could be hazardous to your well-being and then download positive emotions for happiness.
- MAINTAIN consistent peace of mind, with feelings of harmony and balance.
- FORGIVE yourself and others subconsciously, so your forgiveness is complete.
- ACCESS your intuitive wisdom for well-being.
- IDENTIFY and articulate spiritual views that will help anchor and guide you.
- SUSTAIN a positive, optimistic attitude that daily brings you happiness.
- PLUS much, much more