- Bookman Emails Signup
- Bookman Info Hours Directions & Services
- Bookman Book Clubs
- Cultural Immersion Experiences with Barbara Lee VanHorssen
- North Ottawa Wellness Foundation
- Calendar of Events
- September Poetry Lives
Thank you for shopping The Bookman's on-line store! If you find a title on our site, and wonder if we have it in-stock in our Washington Avenue home, please give us a call at (616) 846-3520. Online orders will be shipped to your home, office, or gift recipient!
You are hereBack to top
Behavioral Activation for Ptsd: A Workbook for Men: Reduce Anxiety and Take Charge of Your Life (Paperback)
List Price: $19.99
Our Price: $17.99
(Save: $2.00 10%)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Behavioral Activation for PTSD: A Workbook for Men is the definitive behavioral activation workbook to take charge of your life and recover from PTSD.
Behavioral activation is a proactive, evidence-based therapy program that helps you take back your life from PTSD. Using actionable exercises, Behavioral Activation for PTSD: A Workbook for Men helps you overcome triggers and avoidance behaviors by reintroducing positive, mood-boosting activities into your daily life.
Lisa Burgert Campbell, PhD, a trauma counselor and psychologist for the Department of Veterans Affairs, along with Karie Kermath, a trauma survivor, have specifically designed this self-paced program to tackle the unique challenges that men with PTSD commonly face. Through targeted exercises that address home life, work life, social life, and recreation, Behavioral Activation for PTSD: A Workbook for Men offers real, results-driven strategies to cope and recover from PTSD.
Behavioral Activation for PTSD: A Workbook for Men encourages you to take action and move past trauma, with:
- An introduction that explains the causes and symptoms of PTSD, and addresses how behavior activation can help you heal
- Action-oriented exercises that target the main life arenas affected by PTSD (home, work, relationships, and wellness), and don't require you to dwell on traumatic memories, emotions, or bodily sensations to complete
- A self-paced, flexible program for people who have never had psychotherapy, that can be completed based on individual needs and goals
Whether the trauma happened yesterday or years ago, every day is an opportunity to heal and move on. Offering strategies and support, Behavioral Activation for PTSD: A Workbook for Men shows you how to beat PTSD and make recovery your new reality.