- Bookman Book Clubs
- Cultural Immersion Experiences with Barbara Lee VanHorssen
- North Ottawa Wellness Foundation
- Bookman Emails Signup
- Calendar of Events
- Bookman Info Hours Directions & Services
Thank you for shopping The Bookman's on-line store! If you find a title on our site, and wonder if we have it in-stock in our Washington Avenue home, please give us a call at (616) 846-3520. Online orders will be shipped to your home, office, or gift recipient!
You are hereBack to top
The Old Soul's Guidebook: Who You Are, Why You're Here, & How to Navigate Life on Earth (Paperback)
List Price: $21.95
Our Price: $19.76
(Save: $2.20 10%)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Everything you are--your personality, beliefs, aspirations, talents and fears--is the result of your soul's many incarnations.
To help you tap into this wealth of past-life experience and dramatically increase your potential for success in this lifetime, past-life psychic and author Ainslie MacLeod offers THE OLD SOUL'S GUIDEBOOK: Who You Are, Why You're Here, and How to Navigate Life on Earth.
Building on his award-winning books THE INSTRUCTION and THE TRANSFORMATION, Ainslie delivers unique insights and exercises to help you:
● Understand why your destiny is so much more obvious than you think
● Identify past-life sources of present-life issues like low self-esteem, unexplained ailments, and irrational fears
● Escape the victimization trap through self-empowerment
"Past lives explain everything," shares Ainslie. "Without knowing where you've been, you can never truly know where you're going. Understanding your soul's journey is the key to living a happier and more fulfilling life."