- Bookman Blog Books & More
- Cultural Immersion Experiences with Barbara Lee VanHorssen
- Health and Wellness Reads Suggested by North Ottawa Wellness Foundation
- Muskegon Heights Public Schools Books Wish List
- Notables Book Club
- Bookman Emails Signup
- Calendar of Events
- Gift giving from The Bookman!
- Bookman Info Hours Directions & Services
- Search E-books
- Search Audiobooks
- Christmas Eve-Closing Time-3pm
You are hereBack to top
Kathryn Remlinger at Loutit District Library
The Bookman and Loutit District Library welcome Kathryn Remlinger, author of Yooper Talk: Dialect as Identity in Michigan's Upper Penninsula.
This event begins at 7:15 p.m. on October 25 at Loutit District Library.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 7:15pm
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Call for price and availabiliy. (616) 846-3520.
Published: University of Wisconsin Press - June 27th, 2017