- Bookman Emails Signup
- Bookman Info Hours Directions & Services
- Bookman Book Clubs
- Cultural Immersion Experiences with Barbara Lee VanHorssen
- North Ottawa Wellness Foundation
- Calendar of Events
- September Poetry Lives
Thank you for shopping The Bookman's on-line store! If you find a title on our site, and wonder if we have it in-stock in our Washington Avenue home, please give us a call at (616) 846-3520. Online orders will be shipped to your home, office, or gift recipient!
You are hereBack to top
Learn to Read for Kids with Dyslexia: 101 Games and Activities to Teach Your Child to Read (Paperback)
List Price: $19.99
Our Price: $17.99
(Save: $2.00 10%)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Learn to Read for Kids with Dyslexia is the definitive activity workbook to improve phonemic awareness, dysgraphia, and auditory processing disorder (APD) for kids ages 7-12.
For kids with an official dyslexia diagnosis, or kids struggling with dyslexia related symptoms, learning to read can be challenging. Using a targeted approach to skill development, Learn to Read for Kids with Dyslexia applies the latest research-based learning methods to games and activities that strengthen auditory discrimination skills, support letter formation in writing, and most importantly-make reading fun.
Specifically designed for kids ages 7-12, these engaging activities offer children daily opportunities to practice and hone their reading skills, instead of more homework for your child or student. With icons that designate skill building in phonemic awareness, dysgraphia, and APD for each activity, this workbook allows parents and teachers to focus on strengthening specific areas that will help kids become lifelong readers.
From rhyme triangles to letter tracing mazes, Learn to Read for Kids with Dyslexia offers an entertaining and effective approach to reading with:
- 101 illustrated games and activities that include word association, picture association, matching, coloring, listening, writing with sounds, and races
- 6 research-based learning methods such as phonological awareness training, phonemic awareness training, multisensory instruction, overlearning, explicit phonics instruction, and more
- A flexible program that can be used one-on-one or in a small group
Learn to Read for Kids with Dyslexia makes reading enjoyable and rewarding with fun-filled games and activities that teach children how to read fluently and confidently.