- Bookman Emails Signup
- Bookman Info Hours Directions & Services
- Bookman Book Clubs
- Cultural Immersion Experiences with Barbara Lee VanHorssen
- North Ottawa Wellness Foundation
- Calendar of Events
Thank you for shopping The Bookman's on-line store! If you find a title on our site, and wonder if we have it in-stock in our Washington Avenue home, please give us a call at (616) 846-3520. Online orders will be shipped to your home, office, or gift recipient!
You are hereBack to top
Mindfulness Skills for Kids & Teens: A Workbook for Clinicans & Clients with 154 Tools, Techniques, Activities & Worksheets (Paperback)
List Price: $29.99
Our Price: $26.99
(Save: $3.00 10%)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Finally -- a comprehensive, practical and user-friendly mindfulness resource written specifically for children and adolescents.
Best-selling mindfulness author Debra Burdick has blended the latest research and best practices to create this straight-forward guide for improving self-awareness, self-regulation skills, mental health, and social connectedness in kids and teens. This expertly crafted resource features a collection of more than 150 proven tools and techniques, presented in a simple, step-by-step skill building format.
* Tools for explaining mindfulness and neurobiology in kids' language
* Activities, games, and meditations that build basic through advanced mindfulness skills
* Step-by-step instruction on teaching and practicing mindfulness, meditation and reflection
* Guidance on choosing age appropriate skills
* How to apply mindfulness skills to specific childhood mental health disorders.